There are many ways to support the work of Side By Side Advocacy. You could consider:
- joining the Board or a sub-committee
- enquiring about becoming an advocate, associate or crisis advocate
- assisting with fund raising, social or administrative tasks
- helping us promote Side By Side Advocacy in the community
- being an informal friend to our organisation.
We welcome your enquiry and would be happy to hear other suggestions.
Another way to support our organisation is to become a financial member. Please contact us for application enquiries and further information.
Make a donation
If you would like to make a financial contribution to Side By Side Advocacy’s work you can make a donation either by sending a cheque/money order to:
Side By Side Advocacy
30-32 Herbert Street
West Ryde NSW 2114
To make a donation via a bank transfer please call on 02 9808 5500
Donations over $2 are tax deductable.