If you are unhappy with a decision made by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) you may be able to appeal.
You may be able to access:
- a skilled disability advocate who can support you to appeal
- funding for legal services to assist you to appeal.
Skilled advocates can:
- explain the review process
- let you know what you would need to do to appeal
- help you prepare documents
- support you to represent yourself
- assist you to apply for legal services
- go with you to conferences and hearings to help you explain your case.
A skilled advocate from Side By Side Advocacy can support people living in some areas in Greater Sydney to appeal a decision made by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA).
If you live outside of these areas, we can tell you about local services to contact.
Want to know more?
See our NDIS Appeals Brochure
For more information about NDIS Appeals you can visit Department of Social Services – NDIS Appeals
You can contact us to learn more about appealing a decision of the NDIS.
Phone: 02 9808 5500